1300 225 769
Get in Touch
- Calroy can provide a wide range of mobile rooms to your specifications. We provide standard trailer sizes with rooms to match.
- Standard Trailer Sizes available
6 x 4, 7 x 5, 8 x 5, 8 x 6
- Trailers are constructed from Duragal Steel.
- Main body is made from 3mm Duragal. A frame is 4mm Duragal except for 750kg models which are 3mm.
- Axels are 45mm square on all trails 750kg up to 2800kg (bigger axels are used on trailers over 2800kg)
- Manual override brakes on trailers 750 kg - 2800kg.
- 10 and 12 inch electric brakes used on all trailers up to 3500kg
- Breakaway systems are fitted to trailers over 2000kg
- 60mm springs with 1500kg rating used on all single axle trailers up to 1500kg which allowed
- 750kg trailers to be upgraded at later date if needed.
- Rolla Rocker springs used on all tandem trailers
- Wheels and tyres are 14 inch white Ford Sunraysias with 185R14C 8Ply Tyres including spare.
- Jockey wheel is 8inch Manutec with low profile solid tyre
- Coupling is Galvanised Trig Bros coupling
- 150mm x 80mm Led lights with separate LED number plate light
- Side marker lights on guards of trailers 2.1m and wider
- Dropdown leg made from 50mm pipe and a jockey wheel holder
- Flat or round die cast plug of your choice
- One 10mm load rated safety chain on trailers rated up to and including 1400kg
- Two 10mm load rated safety chains on tandem trailers rated up to and including 3500kg
- All trailers are supplied with load rated D-shackles
- Steps and rear platforms are option extras
Cold room Specifications
- Basic mobile rooms include – trailer as above, 100mm Australian Made Cold Room Panel Room, 1 rear door, Floor panel with ply and epoxy or ply and checker plate overlay.
- Split mount refrigeration system with condenser mount on drawbar and weather cover.
- Evaporator hung in room and drain run. Electronic control mounted on condenser.
- Custom design trailers are available on request. Contact 0409 481 036 with requirements.